Thanks to mass production, most Irish cream liqueurs are now made with fatfilled milk powder instead of the real deal. But Coole Swan Superior Irish Cream liqueur—our preferred brand at both the Kirkland Tap & Trotter and at Craigie on Main—combines fresh Irish cream with Midleton Irish whiskey and Belgian chocolate.
- 1 ounce Coole Swan Superior Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 ounce Heering Cherry liqueur
- 1 ounce Buffalo Trace bourbon
- 1 fistful of fresh mint
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker. Muddle gently to release mint oils.
- Add ice. Shake until well chilled and well diluted.
- Strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with mint leaf.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/