Maplebrook Farm's Burrata and Spinach Salad
Put a spin on the traditional Caprese salad by adding leafy greens, burratini (baby burrata), and juicy peaches.
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 peaches
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 2-ounce servings Maplebrook Burratini
- 4 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine balsamic vinegar and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool.
- Wash and dry baby spinach. Set aside. Cut peaches into slices. Cut tomatoes into quarters (or halves if small).
- Lightly toss spinach, peaches, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Divide salad among 4 individual bowls or salad plates. Top with Burratini ball and drizzle balsamic glaze over each bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/