Orchard on the Moor Cocktail
A cocktail as crisp as an October evening, this tart drink teases the fruity notes out of this Fenugreek gouda.
- .75 oz Glenglassaugh “Torfa”
- .75 oz Lairds Bottled in Bond Applejack
- .5 oz real grenadine
- 1 barspoon bitter orange aperitif (Campari)
- .25 oz lemon juice
- .25 oz lime juice
- 3 dashes aromatic bitters
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until well chilled and strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Garnish wish Morello Cherry.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/