Asparagus and Tomato Tagliatelle
- 1/4cup Pancetta, cut into small cubes
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Shallot, minced
- 1 cup fresh Asparagus tips, chopped
- 1 cup fresh grape and cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 8 oz. fresh Tagliatelle pasta
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup La Bottega di BelGioioso Artigiano Balsamic Vinegar & Cippolline Onion cheese, crumbled
- Prepare water for pasta by heating until boiling, add salt, turn burner off and cover pot to keep warm.
- In a small fry pan, heat pancetta cubes until brown, drain on paper towel. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat, sauté shallots, asparagus and tomatoes until heated. Add fresh thyme leaves until combined, remove from heat and set aside.
- Reheat the pasta water and cook the fresh pasta for about 1 minute. Pull pasta from the hot water and place into the large skillet of vegetables. Return pan to heat and add the remaining oil, cooked pancetta and parsley, toss to combine ingredients. Transfer warm pasta to serving bowl and top with Artigiano Balsamic & Cippolline cheese crumbles, serve immediately.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/