Bourbon Blackberry Smash
Fresh and sparkling, but still boasting a dark complexity, this Bourbon Blackberry Smash is the perfect end-of-summer drink. Let's toast to the changing seasons!
- 1.5 ounces bourbon
- 6 - 8 freshly torn mint leaves
- Fever-Tree Sparkling Lemon
- Fresh blackberries
- Simple syrup, agave syrup, or maple syrup
- Muddle a small handful of blackberries with the mint leaves and syrup in the bottom of a rocks glass. Fill with ice.
- Add your bourbon, top with the mixer, and give it all a good swirl.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves if desired. Enjoy!
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/