Pear and Lustenberger Cheese Tarts
Pear tarts with Lustenberger 1862 cheese are an artful and surprising creation. This tender cheese melts delicately and gives the pears a slightly tangy flavor. These tarts are great as a dessert, daytime snack, or appetizer. Plus, they're easy and quick to prepare.
- 100 grams Lustenberger 1862 fruity and tangy, about 1 cup
- 4 pears
- 1 sheet puff pastry, rectangular
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Core the pears, halve, and cut into thin strips.
- Cut puff pastry into approximately 8 cm x 5 cm pieces. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure to leave space between the pieces.
- Cut Lustenberger 1862 into 7 cm long strips.
- On each piece of dough, place a strip of Lustenberger 1862 cheese in the center and layer the pears over it. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 395°F.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/