Green Angel Pasta
This Green Angel Pasta from Chris Reilly at Traffic Jam & Snug features angel-hair pasta with sautéed zucchini, spinach, and grated Bleu Asiago, dressed with a drop of truffle oil.
- ½ pound angel-hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic
- ¾ cup diced zucchini
- ¾ cup baby spinach leaves
- ¼ pound Traffic Jam Bleu Asiago, grated
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 4 minutes until al dente. Reserve 2 tablespoons cooking water. Drain the pasta, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté garlic for 30 seconds; add zucchini and sauté. Add spinach; toss to wilt.
- Add the cooked, drained pasta with the reserved cooking water. Toss well. Top with grated Bleu Asiago, plate, and finish with truffle oil. Serve immediately.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/