Heirloom Tomato Salad with Litehouse Gorgonzola and Herbs
Use either Litehouse Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Crumbles or Litehouse Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Center Cut for this recipe. If using the latter, break up the block of cheese into crumbles using your fingers.
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes (about 6 medium), preferably a mix of colors
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces Litehouse Simply Artisan Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh tender herbs, such as parsley, basil, tarragon, dill, or a combination
- ►Core and cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch slices crosswise. Arrange the slices in an overlapping pattern on a platter.
- ►Drizzle with vinegar and olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Scatter Litehouse Simply Artisan Gorgonzola and herbs over the tomatoes, then serve.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/