Parrano® Pimento Beer Dip
This is the perfect dip recipe for beer and cheese fanatics! The sweet and mild spicy kick from the pimento peppers complement the sharp, nutty flavors of Parrano® perfectly—serve with your favorite chips or fresh veggies!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch chives minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 8 ounces jarred pimento peppers chopped
- 1 cup of your favorite beer
- 1 ½ pounds cream cheese
- 1 pound Parrano® cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Kosher salt to taste
- Melt butter over low heat in a heavy bottom saucepan. Add chives and garlic and cook until chives are tender. Then add artichoke hearts and pimiento, and cook until tender.
- Add beer and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favorite chips or veggies.