Watermelon-Mint Agua Fresca
Sweet, juicy watermelons make the best agua fresca. To mix it up, add berries or different types of melons to the blender.
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup water
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼–½ cup mint simple syrup to taste
- Mint sprigs to garnish
- Add the watermelon to the blender with the water and lime juice. Blend on medium-high for 1 minute, or until the fruit is liquefied.
- Strain the liquid into a bowl and discard the fruit pulp. Add the syrup, a little at a time, until it’s sweet enough for your taste (the riper the fruit, the less syrup you’ll need).
- Pour into a pitcher and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled over ice, garnished with a sprig of mint.