Here, goat’s milk skyr makes a great substitute for traditional homemade yogurt. Consider this your go-to lightly sweet Indian dessert, perfect for wintertime (or whenever you’re craving something toasty). You’ll need a kitchen torch for this recipe.
- 3½ cups goat’s milk skyr
- 2 teaspoons saffron threads
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Honeycomb, to taste
- Cinnamon, to garnish
- Cookies or biscuits, to serve
- ►Combine skyr, saffron, and cardamom in a large bowl. Gently fold in honeycomb and transfer to a large baking dish, spreading mixture evenly. Dust lightly with cinnamon.
- ►Using a kitchen torch, carefully brûlée honeycomb into skyr. Serve immediately with cookies
- or biscuits.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/