It’s a tale as old as time and an undeniable fact. Veggies and cheese are meant to be. Don’t believe us? Check out these drool-worthy recipes for proof.
1. Winter Squash Galette with Cheddar, Rosemary, and Caramelized Onions
2. Sweet Potato, Chard, and Alpine Cheese Croquettes
Sweet, crispy, cheesy, and nutty…these sweet potato and alpine cheese croquettes are match made in appetizer heaven.
3. Kale Crepes with Cheddar and Salsa
4. Stuffed Eggplant with Fresh Peas & Smoked Mozzarella
5. Double Cheese Spinach Omelet
6. Cucumber and Cilantro French Goat Cheese Chilled Soup
7. Lavash Pizza with Zucchini & Gorgonzola
Pizza has always been a great showcase for cheese and vegetable love, and this pie topped with tender squash and tangy blue cheese is no exception.
8. Mini Comté, Potato, and Roasted Pepper Frittatas
9. Young Asiago and Broccoli Soup with Black Pepper Croutons
Think all broccoli cheese soup is the same? Try our broccoli soup made with young Asiago, and see if you still agree.
10. Roasted Cauliflower with Gremolata
11. Creamy Artichoke Chèvre Dip
One of the best cheese and veggie pairings ever takes place in creamy artichoke dip. Our version uses tangy goat cheese. Get the recipe here.
12. Gingered Pumpkin Soup with Cotija
You might not think to use Mexican cheese in a pumpkin soup, but love finds a way. Get the recipe here.
13. Grilled Herb & Onion Flatbread with Mozzarella, Grilled Carrots, Braised Radishes, & Dandelion Salad