Roast Chicken and Brie Sandwich
All the flavors of a French café in one deliciously simple sandwich
- 1 large (24- to 28-inch) crusty baguette, quartered crosswise
- 4 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 3-pound rotisserie chicken, meat removed and sliced
- 8 ounces brie, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1 head frisée, root end trimmed, outer dark green leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from about ½ lemon)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut each baguette section in half. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard on each bottom piece of baguette. Divide chicken and brie equally among each.
- Toss frisée in a small bowl with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Place a handful of frisée over chicken and cheese. Top with remaining baguette pieces.
- To keep the frisée crisp, toss it with the vinaigrette after the rest of your ingredients have been assembled.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/