Roast Chicken and Brie Sandwich
All the flavors of a French café in one deliciously simple sandwich
- 1 large 24- to 28-inch crusty baguette, quartered crosswise
- 4 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 3- pound rotisserie chicken meat removed and sliced
- 8 ounces brie cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1 head frisée root end trimmed, outer dark green leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice from about ½ lemon
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut each baguette section in half. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard on each bottom piece of baguette. Divide chicken and brie equally among each.
- Toss frisée in a small bowl with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Place a handful of frisée over chicken and cheese. Top with remaining baguette pieces.
To keep the frisée crisp, toss it with the vinaigrette after the rest of your ingredients have been assembled.