Light, bright and bubbly flavors meet one of America’s most flavorful cheddars in this pairing that’s perfect for snacking your spring fever away.
- .75 oz Glenglassaugh Evolution
- .5 oz Elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- .75 oz simple syrup
- 3 dashes grapefruit bitters
- Club soda
- Lemon slice and sprig of mint, for garnish
- Combine scotch, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice and simple syrup in a shaker with ice. Shake until well chilled, strain over fresh ice in Collins glass. Top with club soda, garnish with fresh lemon slice and mint sprig.
Sponsored by Glenglassaugh Scotch Whisky.