Grilled Romaine with Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles
This recipe will bring lunch or dinner to the next level of goodness.
- 1 cup grilled corn
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce
- Litehouse freeze-dried basil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Litehouse Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ►Sauté onion until soft. Add corn and heat through, then season with basil, salt, and pepper.
- ►Cut head of Romaine in half, brush with olive oil, and grill lightly on insides.
- ►Toss tomatoes with corn and onion mixture, and place atop the grilled Romaine. Finish with Litehouse Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/