Jeremy’s Homestyle Grilled Cheese
This classic grilled cheese is the essence of simplicity and a perfect comfort food. Don’t skimp in the mustard. Watch a video about Jeremy Sewall's Grilled Cheese sandwich on our YouTube channel.
- 4 slices homemade pullman white bread (any hearty white bread will do in a pinch)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded Grafton cheddar
- Spread one side of each bread slice with softened butter. Spread the other side of the bread slices with Dijon mustard.
- Divide the cheeses evenly on mustard side of two bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices, mustard side down.
- Grill the sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/