Manchego and Marcona Almond Spread
A bright spread that can be simply enjoyed on grilled bread or used as a condiment on sandwiches. It also pairs well with the Ham and Potato Spanish Omelette.
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers (try piquillo peppers)
- 2 ounces sun dried tomatoes
- ¾ cup grated Manchego
- ½ cup roasted Marcona almonds
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove
- Kosher salt, to taste
- ►Add ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Add salt to taste.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/