Mexican-Style Street Corn Dip
When sweet kernels are stripped from the cob and mixed with salty cotija and parmesan cheeses, lime zest and juice, and creamy Greek yogurt, the results are stunning. Serve with corn chips, warm bread, or crudité.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high at least 30 minutes.
- Place corn directly on grill and cook, turning frequently, until charred in spots, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside, and cool slightly.
- Grill the whole jalapeño until charred, 3 to 4 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Once corn has cooled slightly, remove kernels from cob using a sharp knife. Remove seeds and ribs from the jalapeño (or leave in for extra heat), and chop finely. Add corn and jalapeño to bowl containing other ingredients.
- Season with salt and more cilantro and lime juice, if desired. Serve at room temperature or warmed briefly in a small saucepan until heated through.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/