Mixed Lettuce Salad with Parmigiano and Jamón Ibérico
Simple yet still indulgent, this salad can also be made with prosciutto instead of jamón.
- 4 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- 2 cups mixed lettuces, rinsed and dried
- 1 large tomato, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 ounce Parmigiano Reggiano, shaved
- 1 ounce Jamón Ibérico, very thinly sliced
- Whisk together vinegar and mustard in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt.
- Toss lettuce and vinaigrette in a serving bowl. Top with tomato wedges, cheese, and jamón.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/