Smoked Idiazábal Pincho
The smoky flavor and buttery texture of Idiazábal complements the tartness of the tomatoes, guindillas, and onions in this crowd-pleasing party snack.
- 1 mini baguette, cut into 12 slices
- Olive oil, for brushing bread
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces Idiazábal cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 12 pickled guindilla peppers
- 12 pickled silverskin onions
- Toast baguette slices and brush with olive oil.
- Skewer a cherry tomato half, a cube of cheese, a pepper, and an onion on a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Place skewers atop baguette slices and serve.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/