This creamy vegetarian lasagna is a decadent combination of béchamel, spinach, artichokes, and noodles, topped with bubbly raclette cheese. No-boil noodles are used here to simplify the recipe, but make sure the sauce completely covers the noodles to ensure proper cooking.
- ⅓ cup salted butter
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces whole-milk ricotta
- 1½ cups grated raclette cheese divided
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 14- ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 12 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles try Barilla Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- ►Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until mixture browns. Slowly whisk in milk. Remove from heat and add ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- ►Combine cream cheese, ricotta, ½ cup raclette, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, and basil in a large bowl. Add artichoke and spinach and mix well.
- ►Heat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dish with olive oil. Spread 1½ cups of béchamel sauce in the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange 4 noodles, overlapping slightly, lengthwise over sauce. Spread with ½ cup spinach-artichoke mixture and top with a layer of raclette. Cover with 1½ cups béchamel sauce and top with ¼ cup grated parmesan. Repeat
- layers, switching the direction of the noodles from lengthwise to widthwise with each layer. Top the final layer of noodles with remaining spinach-artichoke mixture and a generous sprinkle of parmesan and raclette. Cover dish tightly with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 25 additional minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.