Everyone loves getting mail (except bills—begone, devils!). What if we told you that you could get mail of the cultured variety every month? Beehive Cheese delivers, literally, with their monthly Subscription Box. Best of all, each box benefits a crucial cause in the cheese industry.
As part of the grassroots Victory Cheese initiative, Beehive has pledged to support independent makers amid setbacks due to the COVID-19 pandemic. One way they show support is by filling their Subscription Boxes with domestically-produced goods that reflect the care and passion of their makers.
Each box comes packed with three cuts (over a pound!) of Beehive’s delicious rubbed-rind cheeses; three or four lovingly curated accompaniments from Victory Cheese-supported brands; and a detailed insert with information about the products. We received the Spooky October box, and were positively tickled by the ghoulish treats:
- 1 wedge of Beehive’s Promontory (flagship cheddar)
- 1 wedge of Beehive’s Teahive (Promontory rubbed with Earl Grey tea)
- 1 wedge of Beehive’s Beevino (Promontory rubbed with red wine must)
- 1 jar of Amour Spreads Boysenberry Jam
- 1 box of Rustic Bakery Spooky Ghosts (vanilla butter cookies)
- 1 box of Chocolot White Chocolate Eyeballs
- 1 Beehive-branded Epicurean Cutting Board
And speaking of holidays, Beehive’s Subscription Box is the perfect gift idea for the avid turophile in your life. You can choose from either a 3- or 6-month prepaid subscription, sit back, and let the cheesy goods roll in. Click here to sign up and join the monthly fun.
Sponsored by Beehive Cheese.