Sponsored by Vermont Creamery.
Get ready for entertaining with this festive and flavorful cheeseball from Vermont Creamery!
- 8 ounces Vermont Creamery Classic Goat Cheese room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup everything bagel spice
- Assorted crackers and pretzels
- ►In a large bowl combine the room temperature fresh goat cheese and salt and mix well. Gently pack the cheese into one large ball or make a bunch of bite size balls about 1inch in diameter, set aside.
- ►On a large plate, or shallow bowl, pour the everything bagel spice mixture.
- ►Gently roll the cheese ball(s) into the spice mixture, pressing the seeds and spices lightly into the ball(s) to form an even layer around the outside. Place on platter alongside some crackers or pretzels and serve immediately.
- ►If you want to make this in advance, wrap the cheeseball fully in plastic wrap once it's been coated in the seed and spice mixture and store in the refrigerator. Let it come to room temperature before serving for a spreadable consistency.