Garlic Cheese and Zucchini Pizza
Is there a better marriage than garlic and zucchini? We think not. Here, savory and creamy St. Mang Bavarian Made Garlic and Chive soft-ripened cheese complements zucchini slivers and cherry tomatoes on a crispy pizza crust. Friday night pizza just got elevated.
- 1 pound prepared or store-bought pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small zucchini thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 ounces St. Mang Bavarian Made Soft-Ripened Cheese with Garlic and Chives thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Roll out dough to 15-inch round. Brush with olive oil and bake until lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Remove dough and lower oven temperature to 375°F.
- Arrange cheese slices evenly over dough. Top with zucchini slices and tomatoes.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and golden, about 8 minutes.