This Classic Charcuterie Board is a beautiful and tasty appetizer. Perfect for a small group of people, this charcuterie board is a fun, versatile, and delicious dish, sure to please any guest!
Classic Charcuterie Board
- ► Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Center Cut
- ► Other Cheeses: Emmentaler Cheddar, Gouda, Jack
- ► Olive Bowl: Green Olives Black Olives, Feta Crumbles, Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme, Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- ► Meats: Salami Pepperoni, Prosciutto
- ► Crackers 2-3 kinds
- ► Fruits & Vegetables: Grapes Guava, Blood Oranges, Carrots, Cucumber, Radish, Purple Cauliflower
- ► Extras: Dried Cranberries Praline Pecans
- ►Slice the cheeses into a variety of shapes—cubes, slices, crumbles, etc.
- ► Make the olive bowl. Combine the black olives, green olives, and feta crumbles. Sprinkle with Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives and Thyme.
- ► Slice the salami and peperoni logs into rounds.
- ► Chop the fruits and vegetables into bite-sized pieces. For a beautiful spread, try to choose a different shape for each fruit or vegetable.
- ► Assemble the board. Start by spreading the cheeses, meats, and olive bowl across the board. Then add the crackers near a cheese. Next, place the chopped fruits and vegetables around the board. Fill in any gaps with dried cranberries and praline pecans, or other dried fruits and nuts of choice.