Anchovy, Cream Cheese, and Hot Pepper Spread
Don’t be afraid of anchovies! They bring briny umami to this dip accented by creamy, fresh cheese and zingy hot peppers. Fresh veggies bring crunch and springtime vibes.
- 16 anchovy fillets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ pound mixed hot peppers such as jalapeños, serranos, cherry peppers, and fresnos, seeded and roughly chopped
- Water crackers for serving
- Sliced radishes for serving
- Sliced cucumbers for serving
- ►Add anchovies, garlic, and cream cheese to a food processor. Blend until fluffy and fully incorporated. Add hot peppers and pulse until just combined.
- ►Serve with water crackers, sliced radishes, and sliced cucumbers.