Isigny Ste-Mère's Garlic, Mushroom, and Roasted Artichoke Dip
This garlicky mushroom artichoke dip is so delicious, you will want to dive in and eat your way out! Grab a crusty baguette and cuddle up with this rich, creamy dip.
- 8 oz. crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (6.7oz) jar artichoke hearts in oil, drained (reserving 2 tablespoons of the oil)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup cup green onions, finely chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 (9.5oz.) wheel Isigny Ste-Mère Petit Bonhomme Brie, cut into small chunks
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- ►Heat oven to 425°F. Toss mushrooms, artichokes and garlic with the reserved oil from the artichokes on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- ►Bake 20-25 minutes until golden, tossing once. Let cool slightly.
- ►Reduce heat to 375°F. In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt, green onions, lemon juice, zest, and tarragon. Fold in the mushroom-artichoke mixture.
- ►Place half the dip in 6-inch ovenproof skillet and cover with half the brie pieces. Layer remaining dip and brie. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Serve with crusty French bread, crostini, or pita chips.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/