Overnight Pizza Dough
You only need a few minutes of active prep to make this intensely flavorful crust. Mix ingredients the night before. Then, set it, and forget it—no kneading necessary.
- ⅛ teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1¼ cups lukewarm water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- Whisk yeast into water. Combine with flour and salt in a large bowl, mixing gently with a spoon.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and set in a warm place, ideally around 70°F, for 24 hours.
- Dough is ready when it doubles in size. (This may take more or less time, depending on the temperature and altitude of your kitchen.)
- Dough will be extremely tacky and slightly difficult to handle, but the flavor and texture of the finished product are worth the extra effort.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/