Whipped Goat Brie with Summer Herbs, Farmers’ Market Vegetables, and Torn Baguette
For those summer days when it is too hot to be in the kitchen, this vibrant platter can multitask as an al fresco lunch, an easy offering for entertaining, or a refreshing dinner. Stroll your local farmers’ market and choose whichever produce calls to you. In place of dill, chives, and tarragon, feel free to experiment with your favorite herb combinations.
- 8 ounces goat brie rind removed and cut into small pieces
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon Kosher salt and freshly ground black
- pepper to taste
- Seasonal vegetables and baguette to serve
- Combine goat brie and cream cheese in a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Add chopped herbs and pulse until ingredients are well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve with seasonal vegetables and torn pieces of baguette.