Sponsored by Carr Valley Cheese
Bread Cheese (Juustoleipa) and Chicken Bowls
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
JUUSTOLEIPA AND CHICKEN BOWLS
- 1 pouch 8.5 ounces ready-to-prepare quinoa and brown rice blend with garlic
- 4 ounces Carr Valley Bread Cheese juustoleipa, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 green onions chopped
- ► Combine the apple cider vinegar, honey, chipotle chili pepper and soy sauce in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
BREAD CHEESE AND CHICKEN BOWLS
- ► Cook quinoa-rice blend according to package directions. Place juustoleipa on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for 20-25 seconds or until warm.
- ► Divide quinoa-rice blend between two serving bowls; top each with half of the juustoleipa, chicken and tomatoes. Drizzle with reserved vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions.