LaClare Goat Cheese Lollipops
- 16 oz. LaClare Original Goat Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Toothpicks or lollipop sticks
- ►Place LaClare Original Goat Cheese, cranberries and green onions in a bowl and mix to combine.
- ►Using a melon baller or small scoop, form mixture into bite size balls. Using your hands,
- smooth out surface of goat cheese balls until uniform. Roll balls in chopped pecans to coat.
- ►Place a toothpick or lollipop sticks in each ball.
- ►Refrigerate until ready to serve.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/