Sponsored by LaClare Family Creamery
LaClare Zesty Ranch Goat Cheese White Pizza
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup LaClare Goat Mozzarella shredded
- 3/4 cup LaClare Raw Goat Cheddar shredded
- 4 oz. LaClare Zesty Ranch Goat Cheese crumbled
- ►Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat the oven to 500ºF for at least 30 minutes.
- ►In a large bowl, mix together the water and yeast. Let that sit and get foamy, about 10 minutes. Once foamy, stir the flour and salt into the yeast mixture. Using a spoon and then using your hands, stir until the dough comes together. Add extra flour as necessary, dough should be silky. Flour a work area and knead the dough a few times. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- ►Roll the dough out to a 10 to 12-inch circle. Flour a pizza peel and transfer the dough by folding the dough in half and then in half again. Unfold once placed on peel.
- ►Brush crust with olive oil and top with shredded Goat Mozzarella, shredded Raw Goat Cheddar, and crumbled Zesty Ranch Goat Cheese.
- ►Transfer to oven and bake until the edges are browned and the cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.
- ► Slice, serve and enjoy!