Get inspired to snack creatively with Laura Chenel Flavored Goat Logs. Creamy, tangy and flavorful, their award-winning goat cheese makes the perfect pairing for an exciting summertime snack.
Whether you’re sitting poolside, gathering around the campfire with friends, or just indulging in a quick snack, there is a flavored goat log for any occasion. Laura Chenel Goat Logs come in seven different flavors, ranging from decadent Black Truffle to lightly sweetened Orange Blossom Honey. Each flavor profile has the perfect balance of fresh flavors to compliment their chevre, which is always made with fresh, high-quality goats milk.
Not only are their Goat Logs delicious, but with Laura Chenel’s commitment to farmers and the environment, they are a snack you can feel good about eating. Laura Chenel’s goat cheese is made in Sonoma, California with local, fresh goat milk from family farms in California, Nevada, Idaho and Oregon. Their creamery is powered by solar panels and was the first creamery in the United States to receive LEED Gold certification. Did we mention they only use vegetarian-approved rennet, making their goat cheese an excellent choice for entertaining.
We’ve put together seven perfect bites to help elevate your next summertime snack. Try one, two, or heck, try them all! Click here to learn where you can find their products near you.
Seven Perfect Bites
1. Original Goat Log + Tomato slice + Balsamic + Fresh basil
2. Garlic & Chive Goat Log + Cucumber slice + Olive oil drizzle + Fresh chives
3. Kalamata Olive Goat Log + Piquillo pepper + Sherry vinegar drizzle + Toasted sliced almonds
4. Black Truffle Goat Log + Homemade tater tot + Bacon jam + Fresh tarragon
5. Orange Blossom Honey Goat Log + Shortbread cookie + Honey drizzle + Raspberry
6. Fig & Grapefruit Goat Log + Mini waffle + Maple syrup drizzle + Grapefruit marmalade + spread
7. Cranberry Goat Log + Water cracker + Arugula + Candied crushed pecan