Whipped Goat Cheese Dip with Scallions and DIY Chili Crunch Oil
Looking for the perfect game-day dip? Try it with a little goat! Made from Montchevre’s fresh milk supply, these fresh goat crumbles are the perfect base for the cheesy snack of your dreams.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 container goat cheese crumbles, reserve some for topping
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ¾ cup sesame oil
- 1 TBSP chili flakes
- Few sprigs chives, chopped
- Pita bread, cut into triangles and toasted
- ► Whip cream cheese and goat cheese crumbles together in a food processor. Season to taste and set aside in a serving bowl.
- ►Combine the sesame oil and chili flakes in a small pot. Heat over low and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Turn the heat to medium and add garlic, shallot and sesame seeds until toasted (watch carefully).
- ►Garnish the cheese dip with the chili oil and chives. Serve with toasted pita.
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/