Litehouse Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Portobello
Delicious stuffed portabella mushrooms using Litehouse Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles makes for an easy & quick appetizer or entrée. This will soon become your new fall favorite and go-to recipe!
- 4 Portabella mushrooms, cleaned and gills removed
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbs. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- ►Mix tomatoes, bread crumbs, herbs, ½ the cheese, salt and pepper together in a medium sized bowl.
- ►Preheat grill or oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ►Stuff mushrooms with stuffing and drizzle with olive oil. Place on grill or in oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft.
- ►For serving, top with Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese crumbles. Enjoy!
culture: the word on cheese https://culturecheesemag.com/