Muenster, Spinach, and Smoked Ham Quiche
This quiche comes together quickly thanks to frozen pie crust, making it perfect for weeknight dinners or a quick Sunday brunch. Serve with a leafy green salad to counter its richness.
- 1 9- inch deep-dish frozen pie crust
- 3 cups packed fresh spinach
- 4 ounces smoked ham diced
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- ½ cup grated muenster cheese
- ►Heat oven to 400°F. Parbake frozen pie crust according to package directions and set aside.
- ►Add diced smoked ham to a medium skillet set over medium heat. Cook until edges just begin to brown, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add spinach to skillet and cook until wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- ►Add eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and oregano to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- ►Spoon smoked ham and spinach filling into bottom of parbaked pie crust. Sprinkle grated muenster on top and pour in egg mixture.
- ►Bake quiche for 45 to 55 minutes, or until the center of the quiche jiggles slightly (filling will continue to set as it cools) and the edges of the crust are golden brown. Cool for 20 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.